Appeal Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you would like to appeal a decision made by the Reno City Planning Commission or a City of Reno Hearing/Examiner to Reno City Council, please submit your completed RCPC appeal form to the Reno City Clerk's Office.

If you would like to appeal a decision made by the City of Reno Administrative or Enforcement Officials to the Hearing Officer/Examiner, please complete the Administrative/Enforcement appeal form.

Please download the form, complete, and return it to the Reno City Clerk'sTrao đổi tuyệt đối office, along with the $55 non-refundable appeal fee.

For information regarding deadlines, or any other questions, please e-mail the City Clerk's office or phone them at 775-334-2030.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.