2020-2021 school year will start August 17, 2020
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiSierra Kids registration will open Tuesday, August 4 at 9 am on a first-come, first-served basis.
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiBecause of COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines, registration will be limited.
The entire semester of August to December 2020 registration is required for consistency purposes and to reduce the opportunity of exposure to others. No random “weekly”, “daily” or “day of” registration will be accepted.
Registration and payment for the 1st week only will need to be received (either online or by phone) to reserve your spot in before and/or after school care and a payment plan or full payment must be submitted to continue service.
Failure to submit payment plan after you secure your spot with registration and payment will forfeit child’s spot in program.
Payment plans will be set up and charged every Friday for the following week of service.
Some locations will fill very quickly; we strongly recommend registering online and in a timely manner.
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiWhat you need to do to enroll your child in Sierra Kids:
- Register your child and pay for the week of August 17-21. (If your child attends kindergarten, we will transfer your payment to the week of August 24-28 once your payment plan is submitted.) Registration can be completed online through our , by phone at 334-2262, 689-8484 or in person at the Neil Road Recreation Center, 3925 Neil Road, Reno NV 89502.
- Complete the Payment Plan Form (will be sent to you after completion of registration and payment) and email to email@example.com, or drop off at Neil Road Recreation Center, 3925 Neil Road, Reno NV 89502. Failure to submit payment plan after you secure your spot with registration and payment will forfeit child’s spot in program.
- Submit a Participant Information Form (Program Registration page) and COVID Release Form. Forms can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiWhen necessary, waiting lists will be established in case additional space becomes available in the program.
Thank you for your interest and support of Sierra Kids.
The ONLINE Registration Portal had a major software update - view the "how to" guide
Forms that need to be returned only afterTrao đổi tuyệt đối participant spot is secured with registration and payment.
Filling out and returning these forms does NOT secure your spot Trao đổi tuyệt đối– Secure your spot by registering and paying - by or calling 334-2262 or 689-8484:
Payment Plan Forms – will ONLY be set up after 1st week registration and payment is received.
- Payment Plan Forms - all schools (submitting form does not guarantee space in program - 1st come - 1st served)
- Payment Plan Form - Virginia Palmer ONLY - has different schedule
- Participant Information Form
- COVID Release Form
- Exención COVID
Information for customers:
- COVID Rules 2020 Sierra Kids Protocols
- Reglas COVID Protocolos Sierra Kids
- Face Coverings
- Parent Handbook
- Scholarship/ Fee Assistance Information page
Sierra Kids is a quality recreational enrichment program for children who need a safe, supervised environment before and after school.
Sierra Kids operates according to the Washoe County School District schedules in the following elementary schools:
- Alice Smith* (am only)
- Caughlin Ranch
- Desert Heights* (am only)
- Dodson, Edwin
- Double Diamond
- Elmcrest* (am only)
- Glenn Duncan* (am only)
- Hunter Lake
- Jessie Beck
- Lemelson* (am only)
- Mamie Towles
- Mount Rose
- Poulakidas, Nick
- Roy Gomm
- Sarah Winnemucca
- Silver Lake
- Stead* (am only)
- Virginia Palmer* (am only)
- Westergard, George
Trao đổi tuyệt đối *= AM Program Only, Team Up Washoe County in PM
Note: Sierra Kids and Camps are closed on the following holidays (New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Nevada Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Family Day, and Christmas Day)
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiPlease visit the for information regarding school schedules.
Sierra Kids Fees
- Weekly Morning Program: $31 for the week
- Weekly Afternoon Program: $46.50 for the week
- Weekly Afternoon Conference Week Program: $62.50 for the week
- No random "weekly", "daily" or "day of" registration will be accepted for this school year
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiCity of Reno Tax ID #88-6000201
Homework assistance is available during the after-school sessions. Sierra Kids' friendly, qualified staff aim to develop the self-esteem of all participants in a positive environment. Times and rates vary according to school site.
For additional information contact us at 775-334-4280. To register call 334-2262.