To better serve the community, we will be sweeping Reno streets according to a specific schedule. Want to know when your route will be covered? Below you will find the days of the month we are going to be sweeping in each route and the route maps. Please keep in mind that this is a seasonal activity (April - October).
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiIn the fall, street sweeping operations continue daily (weather permitting) until roadways have been cleared. Please keep the following in mind:
- It is unlawful to blow or rake leaves into the street. Leaves and other debris can clog stormwater drains which could result in flooding.
- Leaves should be placed in your trash can or bagged in 32-gallon bags and placed at the curb with an “excess waste sticker” for pick up on trash day.
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiHow you can help
- Trim your trees away from the curb line allowing the sweepers a clear path to sweep along the curb.
- Move parked cars prior to your assigned sweeping schedule
Trao đổi tuyệt đốiAdditional Information
- The City will not sweep in construction zones until after the project is complete and the contractor is off the site.
- All areas with new slurry seal will not be swept by City sweepers for a minimum of 1 month allowing the street to properly cure.
- If your street is scheduled to be swept on a holiday we will make up sweeping that route on the next regular scheduled work day.
We appreciate your assistance, combined with our efforts to keep Reno streets clean!